Pet Portrait Online Australia, Dog Painting, Custom Pet portrait, Pet portrait from photographs
Custom dog portrait from photograph australia and international.  Border collie painting.
Custom cat portrait from photograph, australia and international.  Abbysinian cat painting. Cat portraits online.
Pet Portraits Australia from photographs
Custom cat portrait from photo, australia and international.

Custom Pet Portraits from Photographs, created in Australia, shipped worldwide

Commissions are full until late April 2021

Commission or custom paintings come in a variety of sizes, styles and colours and are customised to suit each client.  For pet portraits, you need to be able to provide at least one photograph of your pet, preferably more.  If you want a painting other than a pet portrait photographs may not be necessary, depending on what you would like to have created.

When thinking about booking a commission please consider that wait times can vary considerably, and can be as long as 3 - 4 months during busy periods, particularly coming up to Christmas.  If you require the painting by a certain date, please make contact as soon as possible to confirm that your painting can be completed and shipped in time.

Prices 2019

Please note that sizes are not mm exact, especially on the larger canvases, and may vary by 0.5cm/0.25" from the listed size.

Prices are in AUD$ and include shipping within Australia.

For International shipping please contact me for a quote.

Townsville and Magnetic Island residents who can collect their paintings will receive a discount.

Mini Canvases

4" x 4" (10cm x 10cm) - $60
5" x 7" (13cm x 18cm) - $75
5" x 9" (13cm x 23cm) - $80
7" x 9" (18cm x 24cm) - $90
8" x 8" (20cm x 20cm) - $90

Small Canvases

8" x 10" (20cm x 25cm) - $105
10" x 12" (25cm x 30cm) - $130
12" x 12" (30cm x 30cm) - $145
12" x 16" (30cm x 40cm) - $160
12" x 24" (30cm x 61cm) - $240
16" x 16" (40cm x 40cm) - $210

Medium Canvases

16" x 20" (40cm x 51cm) - $260
16" x 32" (40cm x 81cm) - $320
20" x 24" (51cm x 61cm) - $300
20" x 28" (51cm x 71cm) - $320
24" x 24" (61cm x 61cm) - $325

Large Canvases

24" x 30" (61cm x 76cm) - $410
24" x 36" (61cm x 91cm) - $490
30" x 40" (76cm x 101cm) - $600
36" x 36" (91cm x 91cm) - $650

XL Canvases - Larger canvases than those listed above can be done by arrangement.  However these are too large for the postal service and need to be transported by courier making the shipping costs high.  If you would like more info on the larger sizes please ask.

*Prices are subject to change - if you have already confirmed a commission the price for that commission will not change.

For more detailed information, international shipping quotes (shipping is available to most countries worldwide), and any other questions please use the contact form or email address below.

A 20% non-refundable deposit will be required to book a commission.  The remaining 80% is payable on completion and approval of the final painting.  Should you choose not to pay the remaining 80% the painting will remain property of the artist and may be sold or reproduced at the artist's discretion.

Payments for commission paintings can be made via paypal or direct deposit.